Williamsburg Building Supply Company

Title

Williamsburg Building Supply Company

Description

Williamsburg Building Supply Company started in Kingstree and opened their Johnsonville branch in May of 1954. Lamar Dennis was the manager. This building was later Evans Brothers and Sons and was located on Broadway Street. The building burned down in 2007 and is currently a vacant lot.

Date

1954

Files

Williamsburg Building Supply 1950s.jpg
Josh_0003.jpg

Collection

Citation

“Williamsburg Building Supply Company,” Johnsonville SC History, accessed October 4, 2022, https://www.johnsonvilleschistory.org/items/show/190.

Output Formats

Geolocation

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>

Social Bookmarking